To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Rockville, MD 20852
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Bench Scientist (FPLC )
Global Pharma • Rockville, MD
Posted 1 month ago
Responsible for implementing and optimizing experimental protocols in the areas of protein purification and analytics. Prior experience in recombinant protein purification from mammalian and/or bacterial expression systems using Akta FPLC systems is required. Hands on experience with high throughput purification, protein expression, tangential flow filtration or HPLC systems would be an added advantage.
- Carefully executes and documents experiments/technical studies/tasks with minimal supervision, maintaining good scientific practice.
- Participates in experimental planning by applying critical thinking, experience and scientific knowledge to the data analysis.
- Interprets results and communicates to his/her supervisor.
- Operates and maintains designated lab equipment and trains others as needed.
- Participates in project meetings, contributes detailed oral or written summaries of results.
- BSc or MSc in biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, virology, biophysics, structural biology, or other vaccinology-related disciplines
- BS plus 2 years or MS plus 0 years of experience in Protein Biochemistry.
- Prior experience in protein purification.
• BS degree or above with 4 years work experience
• Knowledge and understanding of vaccines strategy and objectives
• Good communication and presentation skills, ability to collaborate in multiple project work streams
• Ability to efficiently manage uncertainty, changes in priorities and timelines