Job Title: Security Analyst
Location: Owings Mills, MD 21117
Duration: 5 Months
- Mitigate security and compliance risks associated with insider threats (e.g. fraud, theft, workplace violence, and reputational damage) by performing personnel risk assessments and adjudicating background investigations
- Track background investigations, utilizing various systems and processes to access information concerning background investigation dates of submission, progress, and completion
- Apply adjudicative standards and procedures to evaluate the impact of background information on an applicant's suitability for a position in question
- Interact with Human Resources, Business Units, and Security Specialists to properly adjudicate derogatory information provided in investigative reports
- Maintain investigative files; ensure access to information is restricted/ disseminated per applicable regulations/procedure
- This contractor will take on some of the tasks and responsibilities that have been performed for the past 24 months by two staff augmentation contractors.
- The contractor will also support the current BIS team members during the six months when new full-time employees are being trained, to avoid creating a backlog of tickets.
- These tasks include but are not limited to: processing ACAS tickets for NERC PRA's, conducting PRA verification and assisting BIS team as needed for various tasks.
- Candidate need experience with managing background screening processes
- Familiarity with NERC-CIP requirements is a plus
- Candidates should be process-driven and have high attention to detail
Installations (Computer Systems)
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
ACS Group is a premier provider of IT Consulting, Engineering Consulting, Healthcare, Talent, and Workforce Management Solutions to Fortune 1000 companies globally. ACS Group conducts business through five operating brands – AIC, Analysts, ComforceHealth, MassGenics, and HireGenics – each with a specialized business focus. Our operating brands have provided targeted services and solutions for more than 50 years. ACS Group has grown to over $700 million in revenue with more than 12,000 employees and consultants worldwide. Recognitions include: #1 Largest Minority-Owned IT Consulting Company in the U.S. (2016 SIA); Inavero’s Best of Staffing® Client Diamond Award (2017). ACS Group is a certified MBE organization, and operating brand, HireGenics, is an NMSDC Corporate Plus® member. Headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, ACS Group has offices across the U.S., in India, and an international presence in Canada and Latin America.
View the full profile