To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4 Precision Road
Danbury, CT 06810
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Master Production Scheduler / Production Planner
Diba Industries • Danbury, CT
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
The Master Production Scheduler is responsible for develop the master production plan to satisfy customer demand while carrying minimum effective inventory. The qualified individual will be responsible for providing the plant with a monthly production plan consistent with the plant capacity and sales forecast. The planner is responsible for determining the desired inventory levels for finished goods down to the pack size including safety stock levels. The sales forecasts, new business opportunities, customer expectations, and internal supply constraints will be used to develop production plans, by month, for a rolling three month period. Strong collaboration with the Business Managers, Operations, Sales, Customer Service and Management will be critical to meeting business goals.
- Create a rolling 3-month Master Production Plan for designated products. Utilize the production capacity, taking into consideration the sales forecast, historical sales, the new business opportunities. Analyze and identify risks associated with the options built into the Master Production Plan, including manufacturing lead times.
- Make delivery commitments on products, which involve coordinating with purchasing team, checking uncommitted material and availability of capacity.
- Ensure coordination with manufacturing team to execute Production Plan on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitor actual output versus the Master Production Plan. Identify gaps and drive solutions, including a metric on production performance to the requested production schedule.
- Timely reporting of key metrics.
- Support the implementation and execution of S&OP process to review service levels, performance against schedule, inventory strategy, supply plan to meet demand, and resource implications. Update Master Production Plan as necessary.
- Experience coordinating a crossfunctional S&OP process.
- Sound knowledge of supply chain processes and procedures including manufacturing planning, demand and replenishment processes.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to reason and influence at all levels.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving and analysis skills.
- Ability to manage complexity and resolve conflicts that arise from balancing multiple priorities.
- Proficient in MS office applications.
- Must be able to communicate with all levels in the organization with confidence and authority.
- Desire to contribute to improve business process/continuous improvement.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent desire required.
- Experience working with manufacturing software such as MS and MRP is required.
- Experience with Epicor is preferred.
- APICS certification (CPIM or CSCP) preferred.