Premier Employee Services is a prime contractor in Command, Control, Communications, Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance (C3ISR) systems market and a leading provider of a broad range of electronic systems used on both military and commercial platforms. Our customers include the U.S. Department of Defense and its prime contractors, U.S. Government intelligence agencies, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, allied foreign governments, domestic and foreign commercial customers and select other U.S. federal, state and local government agencies.
Organized into 3 segments – Electronic Systems, Communications Systems and Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Systems – L3 Technologies employs over 31,000 people worldwide with reported 2017 sales of $9.5 billion.
Tempe, Arizona, manufactures image-intensifying tubes for applications to a range of night vision products used by military and commercial markets. Our aviator-grade Gen III and Next-Gen night vision tubes are used in weapon sights and goggle systems by governments, warfighters, police units and others that demand the most advanced and reliable image-intensified (I2) systems available
Responsible for leading, developing, and coaching high performance work teams within an assigned manufacturing operation. This position will have responsibility for the safety, cost, quality, delivery, and productivity of an assigned team. This position will work closely with multiple functional areas to optimize materials flows, equipment, and manpower within the area to meet or exceed daily business objectives. The leader in this position must drive continuous improvement and remove waste from the information and material flows within the manufacturing process.
• Bachelor Degree in Operations Management, Engineering, Physical Science or Business Management from an accredited university or college.
• Lean Manufacturing and/or Six Sigma Green Belt certification desired
• 2-5 years of leadership experience to include direct supervision of staff in a manufacturing environment.
• 2 -5 years of progressively increasing experience in operations, manufacturing engineering, or production control.
• United States citizenship required.
• Ability to obtain and maintain a security clearance.
• Previous experience with vacuum technology and/or semiconductor processing desired.
• Previous experience in a high volume/high quality test environment desired.
• Prior experience in an electro-optical testing environment under low-light conditions desired.
• Previous Aerospace/Defense industry experience desired
Corrective And Preventive Action (Capa)