Great opportunity to join an entrepreneurial, fast paced designer and wholesaler of fashionable home décor & gift products. Our client is a nationally recognized fashion leader that designs, globally manufactures and distributes picture frames, photo albums, & mirrors.
- Full time position
- Business casual environment
- Growth Opportunities
- Great Location: Easy access from the freeway and SMART train
- Health Savings card
- Paid Holidays
- PTO Benefits: 3 weeks of paid time off
- Retirement plan - company-matched Simple IRA
What You Will Do:
The Product Development Coordinator supports the Product Managers with development of new products from the design stage through overseas manufacturing and production.
You will handle many critical details to support the Product Development Team in the product development cycle of hundreds of products each season, from sourcing to final approved sample.
- Prepare product spec sheets.
- Track and follow up on samples.
- Detailed art-to-sample review.
- Daily clear communication with overseas agent and factories.
- Data Entry to support product development, i.e. specifications, costs and sample tracking.
- Participate in regular meetings with Sales and Product Management Team to build assortments, plan timelines and prepare samples.
- Learn department process and work flow while always looking for ways to improve current process in the name of efficiency.
- Daily management of overall development timeline to meet sales needs and production milestones.
What We Look For:
- Minimum Associate Degree required
- Advanced computer skills with focus on expertise in Excel.
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail, clear and proactive communication
- Aptitude to learn manufacturing processes which include materials, technical understanding of manufacturing and packaging.
- Ability to speak Cantonese and/or Mandarin is a plus.
- Have a passion for products, retail and enjoy creative problem solving.
- Accurate and able to proof your own work.
Packaging And Labeling
Attention To Detail
New Product Development