Associates will take orders, prepare sandwiches, run register, ensure a tidy workplace & provide outstanding customer service. Some food service or retail experience preferred.
Bakers are responsible for baking all the bread and bakery items for Panera Bread daily. This is an overnight position. You must be reliable, be able to multitask and have great attention to detail.
Drivers must be at least 18 years old, have a valid drivers license, a vehicle with current registration and insurance and be able to pass a background check. Drivers are paid for tips and mileage in cash at the end of the shift.
The Pull of Panera Bread
Year after year consumers rank Panera Bread as one of America’s Top 10 highest-rated chains.
• Panera Bread has earned several "Quick-Track Awards of Excellence," including the highest-rated chain on restaurant cleanliness (Sandelman and Associates)
• Over 90% of our retail management associates are "highly satisfied" with their careers at Panera Bread (Panera Bread Retail Satisfaction Survey)
• A recognized market leader winning awards for our products, service and efficiency
• No alcohol service and grease-free environment
• No late nights for Retail Managers
At Panera Bread, our employees' health and happiness are a high priority. The following benefits (based on eligibility) are more than just rewards–they’re thanks for all you do as part of our family.
• Competitive pay
• Team tips eligible
• Competitive health benefits for full time associates
• 401(k) plan
• Paid vacation for full time associates
• Product discounts
Some food service or retail experience preferred.
Attention To Detail