To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1330 21st Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Administrative Specialist II
KCoe Isom • Sacramento, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Are you an experienced administrative professional looking to further your career? Do you welcome a challenge and thrive on opportunities to stretch and grow by taking on more complex work? If so, we’d like to talk.
K·Coe Isom is a Top 100 consulting and accounting firm committed to serving clients, developing employees, and supporting the local community. We are looking to add a high-performing Administrative Specialist II to our growing team in the Sacramento office. Consider joining our firm, where we provide employees with an opportunity to put their skills and strengths to use in meaningful ways.
What you’ll be doing:
Under moderate supervision and with latitude for the use of initiative and independent judgment, the Administrative Specialist is responsible for performing advanced and complex administrative duties including the following:
- Manage front reception and answer phones, directing calls for multiple locations
- Prepare various documents including letters, correspondence, reports, spreadsheets, etc.
- Proofread various reports and documents
- Serve a key role in finalizing professional documents to be delivered to clients
- Assist in front-end process initiating client deliverables
- Sort and distribute mail
- Schedule and organize meetings
- Other administrative tasks
What you’ll need for this position:
- 3+ years of experience serving in an administrative support role (Professional services environment preferred.)
- Demonstrated time management skills, ability to prioritize, and adapt to change
- Excellent oral communication and organizational skills
- Desire to be a self-starter who will see opportunities to add value beyond an assignment and will run projects through to completion
- Attention to detail
- Critical thinking skills and ability to modify procedures or resources to fit the needs of the task or situation
- Willingness to perform under pressure when deadlines call for swift action
- Capable of learning and recalling important job functions and processes that may occur infrequently
- Ability to multi-task without sacrificing accuracy
- Comfortable navigating new technology tools, and demonstrated proficiency in MS Windows and Office suite
- Collaborative and effective in working with different leadership styles and a variety of individuals at all levels within the organization
What’s in it for you:
Exposure to a variety of individuals and industries, influence, fulfillment, on-the-job training, career growth, and a collaborative team approach.
To apply: We're not your average firm. Show us how you're not the average administrative professional! Impress us with your technical skills, and then blow our minds with your people focus and communication style.
Submit your application profile online at kcoe.com/careers by April 30, 2019. Attach your resume and a cover letter highlighting the ways that your experience fits the position.