Connect Search is hiring for an Administrative Assistant for our client in the financial services industry. The ideal candidate for this role will be responsible for these daily responsibilties:
• These administrative functions include but are not limited to performing basic research and data entry; maintaining electronic documents and records; creating drafts of routine correspondence; compiling reports and mailings; reconciling budgets. • Conducts special projects as assigned. • Provides administrative support for the planning and execution of meetings and events, coordinating with staff
• Manages complex calendars, arranges travel, coordinates meetings and conference calls
• Maintains proper contact information.
• Prepares and maintains information of a confidential nature such as correspondence, memos, presentations and reports.
• Assists with daily routine administrative tasks such as data entry, routing mail, making copies, greeting visitors, assisting with phone coverage, etc. • Performs other duties as assigned. Education & Experience • Bachelor's degree. • Minimum 3 years' experience in complex administrative support positions in a corporate or university setting. • Minimum 3 years' experience with Microsoft Office programs, including Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor's degree; preferred, not required.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in complex administrative support positions in a corporate or university setting.
- Problem solving, analytical mindset
- Able to work in fast paced work environment
Microsoft Power Point