Below are the roles and responsibilities aligned to the above-mentioned role / role designation:
· Act as the primary delivery contact (Onsite) for any coordination /escalation Management between onsite offshore for all key stakeholder interactions.
· Brings Operational domain expertise and responsible to manage any RCA’s, mitigation and SOP documentations.
· Drive functional expertise and engage in volume management, spikes, reorg design with offshore and sharing business knowledge /changes.
· Responsible for enhancing customer experience,
· Engages with the key client stakeholders on areas of improvements and drives plans/actions in order to enhance customer satisfaction
· Conduct periodic reviews (weekly /monthly) with the offshore teams & drive corrective action required in order to ensure SLA compliance
· Work with onsite functional leads for any escalations and open items, which needs a fix.
· Liaison with offshore Ops COH and mangers for daily reviews on operations
· Work with Client Partner on any cross functional governance and also support any contractual obligations
· Monthly & Quarterly business review participation & liaison with COH and Portfolio lead
· Co-ordinate resource deployment across all processes for the engagement (Team Size, Span, Shift Utilization, Skill sets etc.).
· Oversee and Manage PMS (Performance Management System)
· Address any people or talent issues and put plan in place to address them in co-ordination with Ops Head
· Resource optimization
· Understand any changes needed for skill set mapping in offshore.
· Responsible to work with functional leads to identify continuous improvement opportunities
· Able to lead the domain led transformation projects coordination with offshore Ops team
· Key anchor in bringing domain expertise in case of To BE models , new areas to redefine the process upstream and downstream impacts ,low hanging automations and best practices implementations
· Work with India to make sure projects are delivered on time and aligned to client timelines
Location for this position is Middleton, Wisconsin
· Bachelor’s Degree
· At least 9 years of relevant work experience
· General accounting and financial analysis experience and knowledge