To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Phoenix, AZ 85016
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Patient Care Coordinator
Acclivity Healthcare • Phoenix, AZ
Posted 2 months ago
About the Company
This top rated physician group specialty practice has combined expert care with a level of compassion that can only come through their unwavering dedication to patient care. Since 1980, they have been a leader in top quality healthcare services, and their physicians have consistently been voted as Top Docs by Phoenix Magazine. Their consistent success and steady growth make them an ideal career destination, with much room for growth and advancement. They are currently seeking a friendly and upbeat Patient Care Coordinator to join their team!
Responsibilities of the Patient Care Coordinator
- Must have clear understanding of insurance companies and benefits
- Explains patient financial responsibility to so that patient understands what their portion is for visits and delivery
- Sends out congratulation letters, verifies benefits, fills out a form that has the benefit information on it, then verbally communicates the patient responsibility to patient
- Patient follow up
Required Qualifications of the Patient Care Coordinator
- 2+ years of recent medical insurance experience needed
- Medical Assistant Certificate or Diploma helpful
- High School diploma or GED required
- Must successfully pass a background check and drug screen
Compensation for the Patient Care Coordinator
Patient Care Coordinator - Contract to Hire, $16-$18 per hour, Monday-Friday, 8am to 5pm.