To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7920 Interstate Court
Fort Myers, FL 33917
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Warehouse Associate - Phase V
Phase V • Fort Myers, FL
Posted 25 days ago
The warehouse associate performs a variety of functions that will include accepting and processing incoming direct mail, packing and shipping orders. The associate will be managing, organizing, retrieving stock, overseeing inventory, and storing products in the warehouse, as well as run the Jet1 printer (large printer). As far as the warehouse side of it the warehouse associate is going to need to be able to separate freight and do basic warehouse work.
- Competitive wages
- We provide paid training for all employees
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K, and PTO offered for full-time employees
- Paid holidays
- Paid time off
- Computer Savvy
- Knowledgeable of Excel – will need to run script through software
- Walk or stand for most of the shift
- Wear protective gear and steel-toed shoes as appropriate
- Strong work ethic
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work overtime and on weekends with little notice
- Must be able to speak and read English
- Must have basic math skills and attention to detail