To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6002 Berryhill Road
Milton, FL 32570
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Create an Account with CareerBuilder to save jobs & unlock these great features
See similar job titles and skills to help you make your next move
Upload a resume and become visible to Hiring Managers and Employers
Compare Salary Information to see where you stand amongst your peers
Easily Quick Apply to jobs with just one click!
Email Send Failed!
RN - ICU FT dayshift
Santa Rosa Medical Center • Milton, FL
Posted 30 days ago
Experience - At least 2 year(s)
Degree - 2 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
Health Care, Nurse
- Evaluates assigned patients and plans, implements and documents nursing care.
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures.
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications within the scope of practice of the registered nurse.
- Provides information to assist the Charge Nurse in developing and revising care plan as the patient’s condition changes.
- Appropriately implements the plan of care based on his or her assessment of the patient and the unit.
- Provides continuous monitoring of patient’s lab values, new orders, response to medications, treatments, follows up on consults, and review orders from previous shift to ensure completeness.
- Accepts requests to float to other units where appropriate for current skill level. May be asked to task in special units.
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions, medications, and self-care skills. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks. A wide degree of latitude is expected.
- Reports to director/ manager and/or Charge Nurse.
- Communicates appropriately with the Charge Nurse or Director to update pertinent information, staffing needs, patient and physician issues, equipment needs or system variances.
- Coordinates hourly rounding on patients utilizing available clinical resources.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned.
- Requires an associate's degree in nursing.
- Requires current Florida Registered Nurse license in good standing.
- Requires a minimum of 2 years ICU experience (critical care) or 5 years med/surg/cardiac experience.
- Requires American Heart Association BLS and ACLS prior to hire.
Job ID: RNICU35581
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Created
Well, this is embarrassing. We are having trouble saving your search. You can try again or come back at a later time.