Sunrise System Inc. is currently looking for Admin Assistant in Cambridge, MA with one of our top client.
Job Title: Admin Assistant
Job Id: 19-09412
Location: Cambridge, MA 02139
Duration: 12 months
Position Type: Hourly contract Position (W2 only)
- The Senior Team Administrative Coordinator will be responsible for providing support to the Immunology & Inflammation Research Therapeutic Area Management Unit.
- The position is full-time and will be based in Cambridge (270 Albany Street).
- This position provides administrative and technical support to the Management Office of the Immunology and Inflammation Research Therapeutic Area.
- This role requires a high level of administrative skill and technical competence as the organization is complex, global and has many internal and external senior partners. Strong oral and written communication skills, flexibility and the ability to manage multiple tasks of equal/varying priorities are essential.
- Responsibilities will include but not be limited to managing calendars and scheduling needs, booking and managing national and international travel, expense reporting, organizing meetings, conferences, and social events along with processing consulting/advisor contracts, supply and food ordering.
- This role also entails providing back-up assistance to the department head and his administrator as needed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manages multiple, sometimes conflicting, priorities in a fast-paced and demanding environment.
- Pro-actively manages the calendar, schedules meetings, organizes events, manages domestic and global meeting logistics and arranges domestic and international travel with both internal and external parties, ensures efficient processing of expenses for Head of Management and Cluster Heads, as requested.
- Prioritizes and executes tasks with minimal direction or supervision. Handles confidential information.
- Compiles and prepares information for presentations using MS Office software, including but not limited to, correspondence, reports, tables & analyses, presentations, scientific manuscripts.
Provides a positive presence, answers email and telephone calls in an efficient, timely and thoughtful manner.
- Contacts involve planning and preparation of the communications, require skill, tact, persuasion and/or negotiation to accomplish the objectives of the communication
- Interfaces with staff and senior level managers, executives, external partners and consultants. Ensures smooth and efficient flow of day-to-day operations.
- Interfaces with important functions such as HR, Finance, IT to ensure efficient running of the TA and Professionally interacts with external and internal parties.
- Takes initiative and independently manages special/administrative projects in dynamic fast paced environment.
- Responds to various inquiries for information according to general guidelines. Strong written and oral communications necessary
- May generate and format basic presentations
- Manages communications as requested, including telephone calls, meeting planning, email messages
- Schedules meetings/reserve conference room (including TC/ADOBE/VTC/SKYPE
- High School Diploma or GED and 5+ year's administrative experience
- Proficiency in using computer technology including the Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word and others)
- Bachelor's Degree strongly preferred or Secretarial Certificate
- Experience with SharePoint content administration
- Experience supporting senior-level business leaders in a pharma or biotech environment
- Familiarity with pharma industry and R&D organization in particular
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High ethical standards, maintenance of confidentiality
- Flexibility with time
- Keen sense of judgment
- Ability to prioritize effectively
- Proactively communicates timetables for completion of tasks
- Attention to detail and good negotiation skills
- Ability to navigate organization with minimal direction, in support of completing tasks
- Ability to multi-task, exercise judgment, make decisions, and take action to complete assignments in a fast-paced, changing work environment
- Flexibility to accommodate constantly changing environment
- Organized and committed, with consistent follow through
- Strong initiative, tact, communication and interpersonal skills a must.
- Admin Assistant
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Word
- MS Office
- Technical Support
- Microsoft Office
Direct: (732) 272 - 0316 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct: (732) 272.0262 | Email: Satya@sunrisesys.com
Setting Up Files
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Job ID: 19-09412
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Sunrise Systems was founded in 1990 and has since evolved into a leading professional Services and Solutions firm specializing in the areas of Staffing, Information Technology development and IT Consulting services. With over 20 years of industry experience, we at Sunrise Systems pride ourselves on our flexible engagement models, designed to cater to our client's Staffing, Consulting and Technology needs. Over the years, Sunrise has built a strong talent pool with a wide range of experienced IT professionals. With our proven placement strategy, we offer clients unparalleled project management experience, technical expertise and industry-specific acumen, as well as the right professionals to fit any unique company culture.
View the full profile
At Sunrise, we have always believed that business should be personal. That’s why we have developed flexible engagement models that allow our clients to set the parameters of their software development projects. We work hard to accommodate tight budget constraints and are mindful of short timelines. Moreover, our customizable products strive to meet the specific needs of our clients, eliminating any notion of a one-size-fits-all software solution. Our client-focused operations are strengthened by our ability to perform services either at the customer site or at one of our technology centers. We leverage our offshore and onshore development capabilities as we strive to meet and exceed customer specific requirements.
No matter the challenge or the industry, Sunrise Systems has the experience, talent, and dedication to provide the right solution for your business.