· Manage all aspects of HR Departments for multiple locations.
· Establish procedures to assist with seasonal hiring and recruiting.
· Establish controls to help minimize corporate exposure to EEOC, DOL and other possible legal liabilities.
· Implement HR strategies by establishing and controlling department accountabilities.
· Work directly with the safety teams at both locations to help minimize workplace accidents and claims.
· Establish and manage on-going training program for all leaders within the company.
· Research, develop, update and maintain all employee handbooks.
- Ensures the department is well informed, at all times, of changes and newsworthy events within the company.
- Effectively communicates relevant HR-related information to superiors.
- Handles difficult personnel situations directly, using appropriate discretion and respect for the individual.
- Holds responsibility for HR staffing (4 to 5 direct reports) and budgeting projections on a company-wide basis.
- Report directly to Chief Financial Officer.
- Assist with HR related issues for sister companies.
- Reinforces team approach throughout the department.
- Supports and solicits input from team members at all levels within the organization.
- Ensures regular team and practice events take place away from the office.
- Communicates effectively with internal clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative strategies and solutions.
· A minimum of 10 years of human resources experience with increasing levels of management responsibility is required.
· A minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in a business related major is required.
· Experience with ADP Workforce Now preferred but not required.
· Proven management, leadership and coaching skills in a large team situation.
· Proven ability to listen and communicate with employees and management staff.
· Proven project planning and organizational skills.
Training And Development
Senior Professional In Human Resources