A Line Staffing is now hiring a Clinical Behavioral Health Professional to work with a large health plan on the Behavioral Health Crisis Line , in the Tuscon, AZ area.
Behavioral Health Technician Summary:
This position coordinates behavioral health care with agencies and facilities by phone on behalf of members who are in crisis or were recently in crisis.
Behavioral Health Technician Duties:
- Answer incoming telephone calls and triage behavioral health need Document calls and actions using standard computer software application
- Provide resource and education to non-licensed behavioral health staff Schedule and make follow up calls to provide care facilitation
- Promote recovery concepts and inspire hope
- Work with other internal and external agency personnel to meet callers' needs
- Provide professional assessments, interventions within scope of relevant license
- Provide information and behavioral health education to callers
Full benefits available after 90 days: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Short-term Disability
401k after 1 year of employment: With employer match and profit sharing
- Competitive Pay Rate!
Behavioral Health Technician Requirements:
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Master's degree preferred.
- 2 years of Behavioral Health experience in crisis interventions, case management, behavioral interventions, therapy, assessment and intake, or related area.
- Strong computer skills required, including experience with Microsoft office and/or data entry systems.
- Possess and demonstrate strong abilities in data entry, typing, call documentation and customer service skills including active listening.
- Experience in telephonic counseling and/or managed care setting preferred.
- Must have one of the following:
- Licensed Professional Counselor
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
- Licensed Psychologist
- Licensed Independent Substance Abuse Counselor, Licensed Associate Counselor
- Licensed Associate Substance Abuse Counselor
- Licensed Masters Social Worker
- Registered Nurse
Schedule: Four days, ten hours each, including some weekends