We are seeking a passionate, self-driven, natural born salesperson with a desire to make a difference in people’s lives. As an Insurance Sales Representative you will be part of a team that is helping to grow the revenue of the office by offering products that people need for their security and peace of mind. The Insurance Sales Representative will pursue and respond to the requests and needs of prospects and current clients who need insurance. As an Insurance Sales Representative you will be trained to act as a consultant for businesses and families, evaluating needs and recommending the most appropriate means of meeting those needs.
Prior experience in Sales, Marketing, Finance, or Customer Service is a plus but we are willing to train and invest in the right individual.
· Meet new business production goals and objectives as established.
· Warm call, direct email and perform other lead generation activities.
· Develop insurance quotes, makes sales presentations and closes sales.
· Ask each client for referrals and explain our referral program.
· Foster strong relationships with our clients to maintain a high level of client retention and product loyalty.
Salary Base does not include Commissions and/or Bonuses. Commissions are uncapped. Sky is the limit for those amazing career minding individuals that are looking to make fantastic income and helping others at the same time.
- Preparing changes to Auto, Renters, Homeowners policies and more
- Quoting new business
- Recommend insurance coverage to clients
- Managing property insurance renewals and administration of all property insurance programs
- Beginning career in insurance sales
- Quoting and selling insurance policies
- Assisting with quotes on life/car/home insurance
- Work well with team members
- Promote and sell property and casualty and life insurance products and services
- Prepare to sell Auto Club memberships, auto, homeowners, watercraft, and personal umbrella insurance; and become a licensed insurance agent
- Preparing changes to life insurance policies
- Discuss and handle insurance needs
- Work within a protected sales territory
- Follow up and have open communication
- Record new insurance policies and claims
- Following up with all documentation of contracts
- Computer skills is a must
- Must be able to perform all duties using Email, Testing and Computer navigation
Insurance Product Sales