Who is Comprehensive Healthcare?
Comprehensive Healthcare provides innovative behavioral health and integrated healthcare services to clients of all ages. We take pride in our creative and collaborative work environment and in delivering clinically excellent, trauma-informed, recovery-oriented services.
What are we looking for in a Behavioral Health Specialist?
This position provides behavioral health expertise and assistance to hospital & emergency department staff at Skyline Hospital in White Salmon, WA. The Behavioral Health Specialist works within the primary care setting to identify, triage, and manage patients who have both medical and behavioral health concerns. The Behavioral Health Specialist provides skill training through various patient education strategies and develops specific behavioral health plans for individual patients. This position will also provide some case management to assist patients with accessing community resources to secure housing, food, transportation, and financial support. The Behavioral Health Specialist will receive guidance & direction from both Comprehensive and Skyline Hospital staff.
Behavioral Health Specialist duties may include:
- providing behavioral health consultations with primary care providers in a hospital setting
- advocating for appropriate mental health and substance use treatment
- assisting in treatment planning with clients and treatment teams
- leading educational sessions and skill training with clients
- assisting with case management to help clients access community resources
- completing all required clinical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in social work, psychology, or related field
What Comprehensive Healthcare Can Offer You
Training and Development
- A variety of career opportunities in a wide range of settings with room for mobility and promotion
- Regular training opportunities including support, supervision, and consultation in implementing evidence-based services and programs
Innovative Program & Services
- A strong reputation for providing quality, evidence-based services within a collaborative multi-disciplinary team environment
- Innovative, forward-looking leadership that seeks to thrive in an ever-changing healthcare environment
- Joint Commission-accredited organization committed to continuous quality improvement
- Established partnerships with major research universities and other community and healthcare providers to implement cutting-edge treatment programs and services
- Competitive salaries within our communities and industry
- Healthcare coverage for employee and qualified family members
- Generous vacation, paid holiday and sick leave policies
- Access to Employee Assistance Program services
- Agency-funded retirement plan with contributions equal to 5% of compensation
- Additional retirement investment opportunities with a 50% investment match of up to 4% of compensation
- Agency-funded life and disability insurance program
- Financial incentives to further employee education
Comprehensive Healthcare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law. We value the diverse perspectives and strengths that our employees bring to the workplace and we encourage individuals from underrepresented groups to apply for our positions. The Human Resources department gladly offers accommodations and assistance for the application and interview process; please contact us at Phone number blocked - click to apply to make arrangements.
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology, or related field
Radiation Treatment Planning