Job Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: 1525 Howe Street, Racine, Wisconsin 53403
Duration: 3+ months with higher extension possibilities
Pay Rate: $75.00/hr on W2 without any benefits.
• Design, configure and implement the PIM Riversand SaaS, and integrations with various other systems such as SAP PLM, ECC, Salsify, Aprimo DAM, SharePoint and Sitecore WCM based on industry best practices in the following areas: performance, security, business rules, workflow, integrations, syndication etc.
• Design, coordinate, and execute pilots and proof of concepts to provide design validation.
• Server as the technical lead and Subject Matter Expert (SME) for projects leveraging the Product Information Management (PIM) system.
• Own the architecture of the Product Information Management information ecosystem, including development and evolution of solutions as well as recommend functionality upgrades/optimizations for current, bridge, and future state. Ensure alignment of content ecosystem in support of the customer journey
• Define requirements for the Product Information Management system orchestrating data ingestion, quality assurance, security, and accessibility
• Create architecture design documentation at the platform and project level.
• Inspire and lead user adoption; train people to use the system and maintain its integrity
• Partner with technology and business leaders across the company to gain understanding of current state ecosystem and future state requirements, to correlate business value with technical solutions
• Perform regular system administration activities.
• Manage integrations with other applications and 3rd party systems.
• Manage a backlog of enhancements and fixes aligned with stakeholder business value.
• Collaborate with Infrastructure, Architecture, and Security teams to ensure compliance with company technology standards and processes.
• Partner with Global Data Management (GDM) team, Riversand SaaS, Salsify and other key vendors and stakeholders to continuously drive value and meet evolving business needs.
• Deep knowledge of the Product Information Management domain, including data modelling, configuration, content syndication/publishing.
• Strong interpersonal communication and collaboration skills.
• Technical savviness and understanding of the digital landscape, including ancillary platforms such as web content management, syndication and digital asset management.
• Ability to negotiate with internal and external stakeholders.
• Ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions.
• Ability to manage multiple activities at once in a fast-paced, demanding environment.
Education and Experience Required
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum 5 years PIM administration, configuration, coding, testing and implementation experience.
• Experience architecting solutions on a PIM platform.
• Experience migrating product data – label graphics, claims, master data from other systems into a PIM application.
• Working experience of Riversand PIM SaaS solution, GDSN (1WS), Salsify, SAP PLM, ECC, OpenText, AS2, ALM, SharePoint, Data Lake
• Experience implementing and configuring a new PIM application.
• Experience working in Web Content Management systems (WCMS), Digital Asset Management systems (DAM)
• Experience working in the Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) industry
• Experience managing Cloud-based applications (Azure preferred)
Write Technical Specification
Maintain Enterprise Application
Troubleshooting (Problem Solving)