What does a Sales Support Representative do?
A Sales Support Representative will act as a liaison, provide product/services information, and accurately and efficiently resolve any emerging problems our customer accounts might face.
The best Sales Support Representatives are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. Sales Support Representatives can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these Sales Support Representatives can gather that for you. Problem-solving also comes naturally. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
The target is to ensure excellent service standards, respond efficiently to customer inquiries, and maintain high customer satisfaction.
Sales Support Representative Responsibilities:
- Generate sales leads
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid, and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal and sales targets
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts, etc.
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
Sales Support Representative Requirements:
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Sales Representative
- Track record of over-achieving
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- High school degree
- Active Listening
- Customer Service
- Effective Customer Support
- Promote Customer Loyalty Plan
- Retention Management