This is a role for an experienced recruiter who:
• Values the importance of Client satisfaction, customer service and responsiveness.
• Thrives on the challenge of tracking down hard-to-find talent and revels in the thrill of bringing them to consideration for a career opportunity they weren’t even looking for.
• Takes pride in helping attract game changers that delight our hiring managers and will make a great impact.
• Supports Diversity and Inclusion and understands the positive impact it has on company culture and the business bottom line.
• Understands different insurance businesses, products, services, culture and strategies.
• Develops an in-depth knowledge of the job specifications to include experience, skills and behavioral competencies needed for success in each role.
• Conducts recruitment strategy meetings (Intake Meetings); qualifies candidates via in-depth interviews, presents best-qualified candidates to hiring managers, facilitates debriefs and decision-making; and placement of successful candidates.
• Provides consultation to the business on roles and responsibilities of all partners and stakeholders in the recruiting process.
• Manages communications to key stakeholders (hiring managers, Human Resource Business Partners, candidates), ensuring timely and accurate updates on status and feedback.
• Meets/supports goals, objectives and metrics as communicated by management.
• Uses best practices and systems to improve service delivery for recruiting.
• Communicate an attractive employee value proposition (EVP) to all prospective candidates to include robust information, individual business information, the specific position, career paths, benefits, etc.
• Serve as a strategic and vocal advocate for workforce diversity and inclusive work environments throughout each recruiting process.
• Strong knowledge of sourcing strategies and practices, talent acquisition processes and systems
• Ability to organize and accomplish objectives independently and proactively.
• Highly skilled in relationship building; possesses skills to quickly establish credibility and effectively manage others through influence
• Outstanding lead generation and candidate conversation skills.
• Advanced sourcing capabilities including, Boolean search methods & techniques, utilizing social networking, research tools, resume banks, as well as more creative techniques to identify potential talent.
• Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
• Strong time management skills – organizational skills, follow-up and attention to detail
• Self-motivated, confident, and able to work effectively with little supervision; drives for action; takes initiative; makes things happen; accepts accountability and has a positive “can do” attitude.
• 3 -5 years of sourcing and high volume recruiting experience. Proven success in a full life cycle recruiting role
• Experience with an applicant tracking tool preferred
- Applicant Tracking Systems
- Boolean Algebra
- Decision Making
- Sourcing (Recruitment)