Are you ready to take your electrical skills to the next level? If you have experience, this opportunity can help to increase your value, earn great pay, and continue to advance your technical skills.
They are looking for an Electrician to join their Lewiston, NC team.
Why skilled Electricians join their team:
Competitive pay – average weekly pay is $760 - $960
Great Benefits – medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, paid time off
$500-$1000 annual contribution towards healthcare
3% guaranteed contribution to your 401(k) account
Training and Advancement – You will receive intensive training for your role with a dedicated trainer. If desired, you can continue to learn and further your certifications and earning potential. With time you can advance into lead or supervisory roles.
Don’t let this opportunity pass you by! Apply now!
About the Company: Since 1949, they have been a leader in recycling used cooking oils and animal by-products into high-quality ingredients for biodiesel, livestock feed, and pet foods. Their focus is on customer service and protecting our environment for a sustainable future.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
If you have the following, they want to hear from you:
- 4+ years in an industrial electrician apprenticeship program or a combination of over five years of work experience in the trade and some college or industry courses in industrial electrical equipment.
- Trade certification preferred
- Ability to read blueprints and schematics and use an array of tools and diagnostic devices.
- Good computer application skills in a network environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, and critical thinking skills.