The primary function is driving a transport truck to gas stations loading and unloading bulk fuels and completing assigned paperwork. There will be exposure to fumes, dust and high noise levels. Required to drive occasionally in hazardous conditions, including weather, tight quarters and blighted areas. Compliance with all DOT, Company and Safety Policies, procedures and practices. We are looking for a dedicated driver who is willing to work up to 60 hours per week. Salary would be based on the past history and performance of each individual. Full time drivers will have Medical Insurance offered to them. MUST have tanker and Hazmat endorsements.
- Transporting approx. 8500 gallons of fuel per run.
- Ensure that the truck is loaded with correct fuels for each location.
- Deliver products in correct quantities as instructed by dispatch.
- Load fuels as instructed at designated truck rack.
- Ensure fuel tickets match orders.
- Responsible for general maintenance of trucks, such as checking fuel levels and oil.
- Complete a pre trip exam on trucks when starting shift.
- Be courteous and professional.
- Open communication in regards to any vehicle issues.
- Keep truck clean and in order at all times.
- Inform dispatch and safety of any DOT fines or citations.
- Must be able to pass a road test given by Gallops Transport LLC
- Pass a a pre-employment physical, drug screen and back ground check.
Gallops Transport LLC is an equal opportunity employer offering long-term career opportunities and a buisness where you will be treated with the up most respect.
Job Type: Full-time
MUST HAVE TANKER AND HAZMAT CLASS A CDL
WOULD PREFER EXPERIENCE BUT WILL TRAIN THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE JOB.
Oil And Gas