To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Assistant Restaurant General Manager
Patrice & Associates, Inc • Nashville, TN
Posted 9 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Restaurant Assistant General Manager
Excellent Salary + Bonuses
Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
Large Growing Quick Casual Concept
Bonus Program for all Managers + Vested 401k
We are looking for a Restaurant Assistant General Manager to join our growing team who has seen 5 consecutive years of same store sales growth. You will be given the opportunity to supervise and administer operations of the restaurant and will be reporting directly to the General Manager.
You will be offered a competitive salary as well as a full benefits package including 401k with matching and paid vacation time.
Job Duties of the Assistant Restaurant Manager:
- Develop restaurant management and hourly staff
- Build and increase sales over previous year
- Improve profitability while ensuring employee and guest satisfaction
- Honesty and integrity in all things
- Ability to attract and develop a quality staff of "A" players
- Unfailing work ethic
- Aptitude for food and its production
- Awareness of restaurant finances
- Guest count and menu changes
- Responsible for scheduling all front of the house staff
- Support the entire Food & Beverage operation
- Maintain communication with corporate team
- Other projects assigned by the General Manager
Job Requirements of the Restaurant Assistant General Manager:
- Minimum 2 years of salaried restaurant management experience
- College Degree Preferred - or equivalent work experience
- Supervise, administer and coach the team members
- Knowledge of restaurant operations
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Regularly works in the kitchen leading culinary duties
- Regularly works in the dining room leading host and service functions
EOE Equal Opportunity Employer