To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Manassas, VA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Entry Level Management Trainee – Immediate Hire
SSI • Manassas, VA
Posted 18 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Businesses everywhere are interested in outsourced marketing and sales but few are savvy enough to accomplish the job themselves. Outsourced marketing and sales is the standard, and our service is highly valued. We help Fortune 500 companies within the telecommunications industry market new and inventive products business-to-consumer. We are the best in the industry at sales and marketing, which is why we represent such prestigious clients. That being said, endless growth and opportunity exists within our company. We are looking for intelligent, hard working individuals! This is a chance for new candidates to learn firsthand about sales, marketing, advertising, and communications. SSI promotes solely from within, which grants unlimited growth and opportunity.
- Sales Commissions paid weekly: we understand that within a sales industry it’s important to have money in your pocket. We provide weekly paychecks with commission breakdowns. We believe wasted time is wasted opportunity.
- Hands on Sales Training: We offer daily sales seminars as well as hands on training. Sales gets a poor reputation since most organizations don't have the resources to train their employees efficiently. We value the development of our employees! As a society we believe that one must be well educated to perform at a high level within a professional environment. And, most importantly, we make sales education and sales training fun!
- Qualified Sales leads provided: Our sales management team agrees that cold calling is time consuming, difficult and draining. When our clients are hiring us to drive sales and market their product we request “hot leads."
- Community Service: Our team believes that it is important to give back to the community. We have contributed time and monetary donations to numerous local charities and have made many other charitable contributions. Sales is the driving force of our business but our most important sale is giving back to the community that we have taken so much from.
- Travel Opportunities: We regularly offer many travel opportunities within the United States. The primary focus of these trips is to learn about different cultures, educate employees at sales seminars, and have some well-deserved rest and relaxation.
- Time Management & Financial Management: Along with extensive sales seminars, our mentors offer time management and financial management courses. As our employees grow and develop within the company we want to make sure everyone is able to save for the future. Our extensive courses teach our employees firsthand how to save money for an early retirement.
- Team Building & Recreational Events: After hours we provide great networking events. Company karaoke nights and bowling nights occur weekly. We have a work hard play hard mentality.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Motivation to be part of our Marketing & Sales Management Training Program
- Exceptionally driven with a very strong work ethic
- Excellent communication skills
- Have a strong desire to succeed and advance into management
- Have a positive "Solution Oriented" attitude
- Are competitive, sports minded
- Possess an entrepreneurial spirit
- Are goal oriented
- Have a student mentality
- Possess qualities of a natural leader
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Customer service or hospitality experience
- Retail sales experience
- Experience creating and delivering sales presentations
- Athletic/sports experience
People interesting the this position should have interest or experience in one of the following roles: customer service, customer service rep, customer service representative, customer service manager, customer service management, customer service specialist, marketing, marketing manager, marketing communications, sales and marketing, sales marketing, market research, marketing assistant, marketing sales, sales, sales and marketing, sales management, management, sales manager, business development, sales and marketing, advertising, advertising sales, advertising management, marketing advertising, marketing and advertising, training, team leadership, entry level, entry level marketing, entry level sales, entry level training, business, business administration, business management, customer service, customer service management, and management training.