KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
· Basic reading, writing in English and arithmetic skills required. This is normally acquired through a high school diploma or equivalent.
· Thorough understanding of machines and tools used in welding including designs, uses, maintenance and repair.
· Basic understanding of design techniques, principles, and tools necessary for the precise production of technical plans, drawings, models and blueprints.
· Excellent ability to read and listen to assignments given in a variety of forms.
· Basic understanding of mathematics as related to welding assignments.