- Case managing a patient caseload of nursing facility Members for the MMP Duals MyCare Ohio program.
- Which includes the ability to complete comprehensive assessments of members per regulated timelines, and determine who may qualify for case management based on clinical judgement.
- The ability to develop and implement a case management plan of care and collaborate with member, caregiver, physician or other appropriate healthcare professionals, and members support network.
- The ability to conduct face to face or home visits as required.
- The ability to perform ongoing monitoring of the members care through quarterly reviews, annual assessments, and post discharge assessments as needed. The ability to maintain ongoing member caseloads for regular outreach and management.
- The ability to promote integration of services for members including behavioral health care, long term services and supports, and home and community to enhance the continuity of care for Members.
- The ability to assess for barriers to care and provides care coordination and assistance to member to address concerns.
Required education :
- Graduate from an Accredited School of Nursing. Graduate from an Accredited School of Social Work.
- 1-3 years in case management, disease management, managed care or medical or behavioral health settings.
- Active, unrestricted State Registered Nursing license or Licensed Clinical Social Worker LCSW or Advanced Practice Social Worker APSW in good standing.
Licensed Master Social Worker
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
$38.00 - $40.00 / hour
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
Pionear Recruiting specializes in placing the right people in the right jobs – the individuals who best fit a company’s corporate culture, needs and future. We also take pride in building and maintaining long-term relationships with clients and candidates, and to delivering personalized service based on the highest level of discretion, honesty and integrity.
Looking for a new job? Perhaps you’re ready to start a different career. Or maybe you just need to renovate your resume and refine your job-seeking skills. We’re here to help you find your new job quickly and confidentially.
We have relationships with great employers who are looking for people just like you. But because they may not be advertising for the position, they don’t know how to find you. That’s how we can help. We don’t charge candidates anything. We simply listen to the type of job you want, what you want out of a career, and then match your goals with our current openings.
Hopefully you noticed the word you there because it’s not about us – that’s what sets Pionear apart from traditional recruiting companies!
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, we have a strong presence on the East Coast, but also work with companies and candidates across the United States. Because we’re not bound by corporate/franchise rules and bureaucracy, we are a true alternative to traditional recruiting and staffing services with scalable, targeted solutions to fit any budget.
View the full profile