To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Franklin, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Staples Sales Associate
Staples • Franklin, TN
Posted 14 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
At Staples, you’ll be a trusted colleague, recognized for your skills and respected for your experiences and knowledge in customer service, basic selling skills, front-end operations, merchandising, and retail operating standards.
- Deliver exceptional customer and respond resourcefully to customer requests and concerns.
- Process accurate and efficient sale and return transactions.
- Understand and utilize basic selling skills to properly engage and present solutions to our customers.
- Create an inviting environment for customers by maintaining a neat and clean store.
- Perform front end responsibilities such as cashier, returns, and reserve online pick up in store with no impact to the customer experience.
- Multitask on assorted merchandising and sales responsibilities.
- Able to engage and speak to customers
- Able to work a flexible schedule
Preferred skills and experience:
- Customer service experience in a retail environment
- Cashier experience