To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Janesville, WI 53545
- Stephanie Pucci
- Phone: 608-709-8288
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Creative Financial Staffing • Janesville, WI
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Do you enjoy a casual environment where jeans are worn daily? Do you like to stay busy and have the work day go by quickly? If so, this is the job for you! My client located in Janesville, WI is in search of a Payroll Coordinator to join the payroll team. This is a high volume payroll position and a back up to accounts payable and accounts receivable. Please apply today to learn more!
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE PAYROLL COORDINATOR
- Compile payroll data such as hours worked, taxes, and insurance to be withheld, and employee identification number, from time sheets and other records.
- Enter data into payroll system to compute wages and deductions.
- Post data to payroll records.
- Reviews wage computed and correct errors to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Record changes affecting net wages such as exemptions, insurance coverage, and loan payments for each employee to update master payroll records.
- Record data concerning transfer of employees between departments.
- Prorate expenses to be debited or credited to each department for cost accounting records.
- Prepare periodic reports of earnings, taxes, and deductions.
- Keep records of leave pay and nontaxable wages.
- Prepare and issues paychecks.
EXPERIENCE PREFERRED FOR THE PAYROLL ROLE:
- At least 6 months of relevant experience
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ADP, Ceridian or Paychex is preferred
Keywords: payroll, payroll processing, ADP, accounting