To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Roswell, GA
- Human Resources
- Phone: 404-355-1200
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sales and Customer Service Representative - Entry Level
NX Direct • Roswell, GA
Posted 24 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Customer Service / Sales Representative – Paid Training, Full Time (40 Hours), 100% Hands-on and On-going Training
**We do not offer any door-to-door, telemarketing, or graphic design positions**
NX Direct, Inc. is a dynamic privately owned sales and management consulting firm. We are networked with over 60 locations throughout the U.S. that consult Fortune 500 and Fortune 100 clients in sales and marketing as well as new market penetration. Our Atlanta location represents "the largest broadcasting and cable television company in the world by revenue". NX Direct, Inc. is also partnering up with several new clients this year! That means opportunity for motivated, competitive sales associates with integrity to take charge of their career's and advance. We are currently hiring motivated entry level professionals for our Customer Service and Sales Representative position. NX Direct is looking for qualified future team members that want to work with people, further their career and advance their managerial abilities while networking with like-minded people.
Customer Service and Sales Representative Perks, Compensation, and Benefits:
- Weekly pay, combination of hourly, commissions, and bonuses
- Learn more about the newest technology
- Experience in sales and marketing, client relations, and business
- Travel opportunities - national and international
- Our fun and vibrant corporate culture
Customer Service and Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Sales and promotions our client’s products and services to both new and existing customers while talking with them in a retail store location.
- Communicate product knowledge effectively with customers to inform them
of the features, benefits, and use of all products and services.
- Assist, inform, and help customers with their purchase decisions.
- Explain the technology of our client to customers to best meet their needs. Explain benefits of services and products to customers.
- Help customers place orders
- Provide strong understanding and enthusiasm around technology,
- Maintain detailed sales product knowledge, including competitive information.
- Provide superior customer service with all customer interactions.
- Evaluate customers' potential product needs and help with appropriate recommendations.
- Focus on quality customers for retention purposes
- Work in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
Experience is not necessary because we offer superior training - but any background in the following is a huge plus:
- Public relations
We provide full training for the right candidates so no prior experience is necessary. We look for 4 critical attributes:
- Above average people skills
- Excellent leadership abilities
- Winning attitude
- Great work ethic and ambition