· Bachelor's Degree in Computer Engineering or related field. May substitute equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Years of Experience: 10+ years in software engineering.
· 5+ years of experience developing J2EE applications including J2EE/Java performance testing and tuning.
· Experience with Junit or other unit testing frameworks such as TestNG, JMock, or DBUnit J2EE/Java erfromance testing and tuning experience.
· Advanced Java programming and Object Oriented Analysis and Design skills.
· Proficiency Level Required with MS Office Products: advanced.
· Full lifecycle experience with requirements analysis, design, development, testing, deployment and support.
· Experience with Web Services.
· 3+ years of MVC framework experience; STRUTS, SPRING MVC, JSF.
· SQL experience on Oracle or other relational database.
· 3+ years of PL/SQL experience.
· Advanced experience working with Oracle databases.
· Extensive experience in developing enterprise Java solutions following standard/best practices including SDLC, OOAD, and design patterns.
· In-depth knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems including knowledge of data modeling concepts, ERD design and development.
· Strong experience in developing enterprise Java solutions following standard/best practices including SDLC, OOAD and design patterns.
· Experience in the design, development and implementation of batch applications.
· 5+ years of experience working with Software Development methodologies (Waterfall, RUP, AGILE/SCRUM).
· Experience with Maven, Ant, or other build tools.
· Experience with SVN (Subversion) or other source code control system.
· Proven experience building Java-based solutions for highly available and scale systems on Red Hat Linux.
· Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for a public trust clearance or higher.
· U. S. Citizenship required per government contract.