Helpdesk (Service Desk) / Point of Sale – Tier 3 Support Position – Seattle, WA
• The core skills of Tier 3 support for troubleshooting store issues that cannot be solved by Enterprise Help Desk /or Tier 1-2 teams are listed below.
• Critical thinking, Triage and analysis, Independent issue resolution
• Microsoft Windows Troubleshooting – Windows 10
• Installation issues, Maintenance issues, Configuration issues
• Store Network Troubleshooting
• Identifying network configuration issues
• Understanding the basic network configuration for the store
• Hardware Troubleshooting -- Understanding of POS hardware and components (CPU, memory, etc.)
• Peripheral devices (Digital Order Manager, Starbucks Production Controller, Wireless Scanner, Cash drawer, Printers PIN entry device (PED), etc.) and their interfaces
• Navigate remotely on Power connection, interface cables and internal wirings for both front office as well as in back office.
• Communication, Building trust & rapport with Store Partners
• Determining the store partner’s level of expertise
• Work with rest of the PoS SMEs in the team
• Communicate issue resolution, Ticket Management
• Accurately documenting root cause of issues
• Experience in ticketing tools like Remedy/SNOW
The ideal candidate will have following skills:
• Good interpersonal skills, working with non-technical resource to resolve technical issues.
• Call Center / Helpdesk experience
• Networking Skills
• Computer Hardware Troubleshooting experience
• Ability to work independently
• Willing to work during weekends on rotation basis
Nice to have knowledge or skills:
• Experience with Drive through technologies.
• Release & Deployment tools and process
• POS (point of sale) experience
Apply - [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Helpdesk (Service Desk) / Point of Sale – Tier 3 Support
Email Resume at: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Helpdesk (Service Desk) / Point of Sale – Tier 3 Support
Minimum education qualification
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field.
POS, helpdesk, service desk, tier 3 support, network, troubleshooting
The benefits our employees enjoy:
- 401(k) Savings Plan- Matched 150% up to 6%. (Our 401k is in the top 1% of 401(k) plans offered in the US!)
- Medical/Prescription/Dental/Vision Coverage!
- Low-premium and deductible. Plan with free preventive care.
- $12,000 in Tuition Reimbursement
- 100% Company-paid mobile phone plan
- Personal Time Off (PTO)- Ensuring a balance of work and home life
Sogeti is a leading provider of professional technology services, specializing in Application Management, Infrastructure Management and High-Tech Engineering. Sogeti offers cutting-edge solutions around Testing, Business Intelligence, Mobility, Cloud and Security, combining world class methodologies and the global delivery model, Rightshore®. Sogeti brings together more than 20,000 professionals in 15 countries and is present in over 100 locations in Europe, the US and India. Sogeti is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Cap Gemini S.A., listed on the Paris Stock Exchange.
At Sogeti USA, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to creating an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations. We offer an environment that celebrates innovation and helps you to achieve a good balance between your professional and personal life. We strive to be an employer of choice!
Installations (Computer Systems)
Complex Problem Solving