To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Bourbonnais, IL 60914
- Phone: 630 787 5353
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PEAK Technical Staffing USA • Bourbonnais, IL
Posted 2 months ago
Daily Responsibilities Include:
- Capital Project Manager on food processing expansion projects including buying, installing, and fixing production equipment
- Ensure food processing equipment is working affectively and within quality/food safety guidelines
- Work on new food processing techniques in the development stage and develop ways to bring them to full production scale.
- Develop and assist other engineers with AutoCAD drawings and development.
- Responsible for the mechanical integrity and equipment upgrades
- Manage and lead changes to production lines from equipment and infrastructure to Programmable Logic Control (PLC) based controls and instrumentation
- Provide monthly updates of continuous improvement progress, both successes and hurdles.
- Improve performance of current production and position plant for future opportunities through the advancement of process control through new equipment, materials, and techniques.
- Work with plant and business leadership to create, prioritize, and drive the plant process improvement strategy, including the short and medium-term project execution.
- Work closely with the Maintenance team to ensure equipment maintenance meets need of process strategy.
- Ensure all new or modified equipment meets the proper safety and quality standards. Collaborate with the Safety and Quality Departments for management of change.
- Previous experience in a food or pharmaceutical manufacturing industry
- Experience in one or more of the following: stainless steel design and fabrication, sanitary piping, recent work in fluid dynamics, PLC automation, and/or pump sizing
- Work with plant utilities such as electric, steam, or air consumptions and how it impacts performance
- Strong understanding of the quality and safety standards involved in food/pharmaceutical manufacturing experience and how it plays a role in our processes.
- AutoCAD, SOLIDWORKS (nice to have), MS Office/Project Management Software skills