To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
PangeaTwo • Birmingham, AL
Posted 20 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
PangeaTwo’s goal is to ensure that each recruitment opportunity yields rewarding dividends for both candidates and clients. To survive in the employment world, we suggest you disengage your internal compass and allow us to lead you to unexplored opportunities in your career. Allowing our professional recruiters to be engaged in your career transition might be more beneficial and satisfying to you. PangeaTwo specializes in executive and support positions focused in Accounting, Administrative Support and Information Technology searches across the Southeast. Allow our recruiters the opportunity to speak with you about our current opportunities.
Our partner in Birmingham, AL is searching for a professional Staffing Coordinator to serve as a key contact for project employees for staffing, completing employment paperwork, maintaining employment records and assisting with the obtainment of certification and licensing. The role’s major responsibility is to ensure that project personnel are readily active to work.
- Assists in managing the application queue by vetting new project personnel through the hiring process to include reviewing applications, interviewing and processing background checks
- Makes recruitment calls to leads and employee referrals
- Contacts project personnel to confirm they can meet client’s required arrival date for the assignment
- Receives and processes incoming and outgoing calls to offer deployments, update employee records, answer assignment questions and resolve problems
- Completes employee profiles by obtaining required licenses, certifications, employment documents and profile photos and by verifying active statuses
- Completes client deployment reports and works with Accounting to complete required forms for adjuster payroll
- Makes regularly scheduled maintenance calls to update adjuster information
- Provides back-up for other Staffing Coordinators
- Facilitates client training programs and conferences and serves as a resource for proficiency testing
- Participates in special projects and completes other duties as assigned
- Provides coverage for an inbound telephony queue to assist both current employees and future employees
- Participates in the on-call phone rotating schedule
At our clients’ request, only individuals with required experience will be considered.
Please note - if you have recently submitted your resume to a PangeaTwo posting, your qualifications will be considered for other open opportunities.
Your resume will never be submitted to a client without your prior knowledge and consent to do so.
- 3+ years of Customer Service experience, experience with personnel records management is preferred
- Communicates clearly, both verbally and in writing
- Well-organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Attention to detail and meeting deadlines
- Computer proficiency, including Microsoft Office Suite, data entry, record maintenance, and information retrieval
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to establish good professional relationships
- Frequently stand, walk and sit
- Extended and varying work schedules
- Regular attendance – at least 40 hours per week, some nights, weekends and holidays required
- Frequently use computer equipment and telephone
- Fast-paced, changing, multi-tasking environment
- Travel by car and airplane (5-10%)