To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Ramon, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Senior Manager of Performance Advertising
Robert Half • San Ramon, CA
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Robert Half is seeking a Senior Manager of Performance Advertising to manage the Digital Advertising and Marketing, develop and implement an online marketing strategy across all online platforms, and improve marketing performance for all campaigns.
Are you looking for a leadership role that can have a large impact on a fortune 500 company in the midst of a digital transformation? Do you thrive in building something from scratch only to watch it grow and impact the millions of customers who use your product on a daily basis? Robert Half’s digital growth requires marketing leaders who move fast, have an entrepreneurial spirit to promote new products, unrelenting tenacity to get things done, and are capable of using technology to reach our customers in varying channels. If this is of interest, the digital marketing team is the place for you! Be part of the group that is re-imagining the ways customers engage with us and use digital channels in the hiring and job seeking process. As the leader of our advertising team, you will use existing communication channels (e.g. paid search, display & video advertising, direct partner buys, etc.) and identify the different ways by which we can reach consumers to expose them to our services and provide ROI for the business.
- Develop the strategy and media planning for performance advertising, inclusive of SEM, display & video advertising and paid social while driving positive return on ad spend in the form of both new customers and conversions.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs) to achieve digital performance advertising goals, as determined by the Director of Digital Marketing. Measures existing KPI’s and identifies new measures to track ROI effectively.
- Identify data trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points. Evaluate conversion points and optimize user funnels.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate
- Manage a multi-million-dollar marketing budget, tracking monthly performance to effectively and efficiently allocate spend.
- Manage a team of four advertising managers
Qualifications and Skills:
- 7+ years of marketing experience, preferably in online marketing, with 5+ years of experience in people management.
- 5+ years of digital marketing experience, with a proven track record of developing and implementing display and/or digital marketing programs.
- Vast knowledge of online display programs and multi-million dollar paid search budget to drive conversions.
- Excellent analytical skills with a proven ability to drive the evolution of a program through the application of data insights.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrate strategic insight to develop long term execution plans from brand’s stated business objectives and implement those plans.
- Display organizational and leadership capabilities to track progress, execution and consistency of program, and ensuring same amongst the team he or she leads.
- Detailed knowledge of ad exchanges, networks, and publishers
- Proven success in utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete actions
- Working knowledge of tracking pixels, modern web browsers, XML data feeds, partner tracking and data exchange.
- Experience in site analytics tools, including Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Search metrics.
- Strong people leadership skills, inclusive of the ability to train/coach/mentor and upskill. Must inspire, motivate and hire, building the best advertising team in the industry
Bachelor’s Degree preferred
To be considered for this position please register using the link Robert Half Direct.
Robert Half is an Equal Opportunity Employer. M/F/Disability/Veteran. For positions located in San Francisco, CA: Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States.