**No C2C or sponsorship available. Only applicants able to work on Green Card or USC. Thank you**
Wouldn't you like to work for one of the most prominent, award-winning, leading companies in the world with tons of energy and passion for what they do? Incredible office space, great benefits,and very competitive compensaiton. If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please apply!
Architect, design and develop applications that extend the Microsoft SharePoint platforms. Ensure the SharePoint best practices are always used throughout SharePoint projects. Play a key role in the application development lifecycle, including analysis, design, coding, unit testing, debugging, and documentation. Utilize SharePoint Search knowledge to plan and implement a search architecture.
Establish a governance plan by defining a set of policies, roles, responsibilities and processes. Apply best practices in information architecture, content and metadata management to avoid any inefficiency. Plan and leverage the latest SharePoint social computing and collaboration features to maximize the capture and share of knowledge and expertise within the company.
POSITION SPECIFIC SKILLS
· Analyze, design, configure, develop and implement intermediate-level solutions to meet business needs and objectives.
· Work with product managers, business owners, DBA(s) and vendors to create integrations both to/from vendors.
· Provides intermediate Level 3 support. Investigates operational or systematic problems and provides resolution using intermediate analytical skills and tools as necessary.
· Prepares project proposals and develops project plans. May lead small projects.
· Maintains up-to-date awareness of current and future directions of business industry and associated technologies.
· Investigates and documents present procedures as liaison with user departments.
· Develop and maintain application security, design and documentation according to legal compliance requirements.
· Must understand Microsoft Windows Operating system architecture
· Must understand Microsoft Windows Office System
· Ability to participate in all aspects of application SDLC including Agile methodologies
· Must have experience the Microsoft Visual Studio and Team Foundation Server
· Must participate in daily team scrums and code reviews
· Must understand Sharepoint technologies
· Must understand Microsoft SQL Server
· On premise SharePoint 2013/2016/2019
· Infopath, Sharegate, Office 365, SHarepoint Reporting tools
· Microsoft Visual Studio, SQL Management Studio
· Microsoft Visual Studio Team System (VSTS)
· .NET, Web services
· C#, VBA
· Active Directory
· Entity Framework
· Windows Communication Foundation
· Windows Workflow Foundation
· Windows Presentation Foundation
Search (Computer Science)
C Sharp (Programming Language)
Java Script (Programming Language)