We are seeking energetic, motivated, and articulate Sales Reps to join our team! The ideal candidate has a passion for sales.
Sign on bonus: $1000
Your goal is to establish rapport, deliver maximum product value, overcome hesitations, and close the sale. We’ll provide you with all the tools you need for success: paid training, dynamic scripting, expert coaching, and daily support.
The position sells maintenance, repair, and operation (MRO) supplies to government agencies and large private corporations. We are an authorized distributor for one of the largest, multibillion-dollar international wholesale suppliers in the United States. The sales rep will foster trust with existing and future customers by educating and selling them on our product and service offerings and the ease of ordering from us.
This position will require about 50% travel in the greater Baltimore DC metro region. Travel expenses reimbursed.
Great opportunity for entry-level! We will train!
Pay details : Base salary $35,000-40,000, plus potential to earn up to $25,000 commission in the first year.
Competitive salary (base salary plus generous commission plan)
Outstanding benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision
401(k) retirement plan with company-matched funds
- Generous holiday and paid time off
- Ongoing training and development to maximize your career potential!
- Flexible work schedule
Essential Job Functions
- Monthly ride alongs with the Sales Manager.
- Create positive first impressions to prospective clients.
- Respond to inbound requests.
- Seek out new customers and partner with existing ones.
- Offer targeted solutions to improve their businesses using a solutions sales approach.
- Conduct outbound calling every day to engage new customers.
- Demonstrate the value our products and services offer to the clients
- Develop and present proposals tailored to address each client’s specific business needs.
- Provide outstanding customer service through regular client follow-up.
- Identify and establish relationships with key decision-makers to secure new business and strengthen partnerships with current clients.
- Close sales and achieve monthly activity and revenue goals.
Competencies (Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities)
- Committed to achieving sales goals in a dynamic environment.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Tenacious and have a desire to grow your industry knowledge as you build your career.
- Enjoys learning about new businesses and problem-solving to offer clients impactful solutions.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and enjoys networking to build and maintain business relationships.
- 2 – 4 years of inside, B2B or B2C sales experience selling to clients in facility management, or product distribution preferred.
- Entry-level candidates will be considered.
- A valid driver’s license and reliable transportation are required!
- College degree preferred but not required.
- High school degree or GED required.
- B2 B Sales
- Communication Skills
- Customer Relationship Building
- Customer Service
- Interpersonal Skills