Meet hiring managers from Cellular Sales - Premium Retailer for Verizon Wireless at the Open House on May 22nd.
Verizon Wireless Retailer, Cellular Sales Job Fair Open House
Wednesday, May 22nd
10:00 AM to 2:00 PM and 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
Cellular Sales Portsmouth
2875 Lafayette Rd BLDG 2
Portsmouth NH 03801
To Register: CLICK HERE or apply via CareerBuilder to be automatically registered
Cellular Sales is Hiring Call Center Representatives
Average Income: $20.00-$25.00 Hourly
Provide ongoing support to the current sales force. Ideal candidates will be creative and analytical. Should seek to build off of current foundation, and improve procedures and methods already in place. Candidates should be able to take feedback and criticism to improve productivity.
- Follow up on distributed leads
- Generate store traffic and contribute to the markets success
- Handle customer inquiries both by phone and text
- Support sales force by generating sales leads
- Follow communication scripts when handing different topics
- Research required information using available resources
- Provide customers with product and service information
- Candidates should be able to take feedback and criticism to improve productivity and character
- Attention to Detail: Taking responsibility for a thorough and detailed method of working. Oral Communication: Shaping and expressing ideas and information in an effective manner.
- Planning and Organizing: Setting priorities and defining actions, time, and resources needed to achieve predefined goals.
- Problem Solving: Having the ability to identify problems and issues of varying complexities and to find effective solutions with few guidelines.
- Written Communication: Expressing ideas and opinions clearly in properly structured, well-organized, and grammatically correct reports or documents; utilizing language and terminology.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
Must be able to sit for long periods of time
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
This is largely a sedentary role; however, some filing is required. This would require the ability to lift files, open filing cabinets and bend or stand on a stool as necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position.
No travel is expected for this position.
Required Education and Experience
High School diploma or GED
Preferred Education and Experience
Previous office experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Data entry and typing skills (including 10 key
- Positive attitude
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Minimum two years of related work experience
- Effective communication skills
- Interest and understanding of technology products and services
- Business ownership mentality