0 suggestions are available, use up and down arrow to navigate them
You’re being taken to an external site to apply.
- NextEra Energy Resources’ Engineering and Construction (E&C) division is seeking a Project Engineer supporting solar farm design and construction.
- In this position, you will be responsible for managing 3rd party contractor teams to develop engineering designs for solar projects.
- Project engineering responsibilities span from initial concept definition to construction and final commissioning and require continuous coordination with diverse project stakeholders such as environmental, procurement, transmission services, and project managers for both early stage and construction.
- A successful candidate will have experience applying value engineering to balance reliability, cost, and performance for complex systems, along with thorough knowledge of the various applicable engineering disciplines including electrical, structural, civil, and materials.
- A successful candidate will have outstanding verbal and written communications skills, along with a record of coordinating project stakeholders and mobilizing teams of engineers to achieve business objectives.
- A preferred candidate will have experience successfully managing schedules and budgets for major capital projects.
- Employees in this role make decisions and recommendations having significant impact on extensive engineering and related activities for the company.
- This position negotiates critical and controversial issues with top level engineers and officers of other organizations and companies.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrates a high degree of creativity, foresight, and mature judgment in planning, organizing, and guiding extensive engineering programs and activities
- Manages one or more programs of complex diversity and scope which are of critical importance to overall company objectives.