Main Purpose of the Role
As an Account Manager you are responsible for supporting some of our biggest clients and driving activities and revenue from existing accounts around the nation. This role is responsible for strengthening relationships through telephonic and electronic networking and marketing initiatives, bolstering Client’s footprint resulting in revenue growth and quota attainment.
Their product and services are unique. It is what makes us the industry leader! Account Managers must have the ability to educate clients on products and services as well as provide solution-based knowledge, identify opportunities, and grow business.
The following are Skills and Competencies needed to do this job:
· Skilled presenter who is able to demonstrate in a practical, user-friendly style to promote Client’s products and services
· Candidates will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills, a strong desire to succeed and to manage and grow business.
· Strong Client Service skills
· Demonstrate success in sales, negotiation, communication, educating and problem-solving skills in a fast-paced business environment
· Proven ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative working relationships
· Solution driven with the ability to think on your feet
· Ability to work collaboratively at all levels to create a results-driven, team-oriented
The Key Responsibilities of the Account Manager are as follows:
· Build client relationships through tactical conversations to understand the law firm’s business objectives and goals.
· Use telephonic and electronic communications (including webinars) to promote client communications
· Provide secondary connection/relationship to contacts (in addition to primary contact of client service associate)
· Upsell new and appropriate services and solutions to the contacts; understand client value and commensurate services
· Articulate Client’s value proposition and differentiators
· Work with Principals, Reporters and other key individuals to secure incremental business (limited face-to-face interaction)
· Trouble shoot issues/needs where appropriate; escalate and communicate with appropriate people; resolve client issues/problems
· Follow/enhance contact protocols/tracks, segment clients into appropriate tracks
· Utilize proprietary software and CRM to manage and log all activity
· Deliver minimum of 1 Continuing legal education (CLE) per quarter
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 2 years of direct selling OR Account Management experience
Client offers competitive compensation and an exciting benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), generous paid time off, company paid short & long term disability, life insurance, and more.
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."