Managing or performing the administrative and operational services at BVOH, the premier executive recruiting and consulting firm in the bay area. This position will be instrumental in maintaining a positive office environment and an excellent experience for our internal employees and external consultants.
The Operations Coordinator is the main point of contact and coordinator for cyclical and ad hoc administrative processes, confidential and sensitive issues, and operational support for our internal staff and consultants
The Operations Coordinator must bring excellent project management, problem-solving and critical thinking skills, be a self-starter, and able to adapt to rapidly changing priorities in a fast-paced work environment. The incumbent approaches administrative and operational tasks/issues proactively, creatively, with high attention to detail, and while leveraging resources.
The incumbent will have excellent interpersonal skills, passion for helping people, an energetic and positive attitude, and the desire to learn and grow in their career. Must be a reliable and flexible member of the team who demonstrates and promotes the BVOH Core Values of Team One, Passion, High Road, and Hustle in all aspects of their work and conduct.
- Project management: Ownership of various administrative processes from start to finish; develop efficient, standardized processes; communicate deadlines and expectations; manage adherence to deadlines by coordinating with various stakeholders; ensure timely completion; proactively identify gaps and propose sound process improvements; adjust processes to changes in business demands as needed
- Onboarding and offboarding of BVOH staff and BVOH consultants; ensure appropriate office items, technical devices, and system access points are enabled/disable on first/last day
- Human Resources; assist Director of Operations and Administration with various HR items/issues (EDD, internal HR policy adherance, etc.)
- Coordinate with external Benefit Providers to ensure accurate and timely benefits for our employees (medical, 401k, commuter, etc.)
- Manage AV needs for meetings (scheduling and troubleshooting video conference meetings on a weekly, often bi-weekly basis)
- Support the team with technical needs, trouble shooting and problem solving to ensure the team’s hardware and software needs are fully met and functioning at all times
- Manage all office supplies including snacks
- Maintain a clean and organized office and kitchen environment; includes kitchen appliances, general office space, front desk, and conference rooms
- Coordinate office activities and operations to secure efficiency and compliance to company policies
- Develop and enhance, where applicable, process documentation and monitor progress/success, and ensure continuous improvement.
- Coordinate with building operations to book building conference room as needed
- Manage accumulation, approval, and reporting of team training hours logged for state funding reimbursement
- Assist outsourced accounting department by data retrieval and input from/to various online systems to support accurate and timely processing of payroll/ accounts payable/and accounts receivable.
- Communicate with consultants and hiring managers to ensure all timecards are completed and approved per payroll deadline
- Communicate outstanding Accounts Receivable balances to BVOH Account Manager for collections
- Review invoices and expenses and code per company policy to ensure appropriate categorization when invoices paid by accountants
- Collect and review monthly expense reimbursements of all staff; ensure management approval is obtained and expense requests are compliant with company policy
- Reporting: pull data from CRM and prepare slides for monthly sales meeting PowerPoint deck; pull and distribute monthly LinkedIn usage reports; other ad hoc reports and audits
- Maintain a positive and welcoming front desk environment to greet BVOH visitors for onsite meetings with staff
- Answer incoming phone calls (minimal) and triage mail received
- Assist team with various administrative requests as needed with outstanding customer service
- Run errands (mailing, shipping, bank deposits, shopping) as needed
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Support team as needed with resume formatting
- Event planning as necessary
- Ad hoc special project
- Acute attention to detail
- Proven track record of strong customer service
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures, technology, and equipment
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Comfort and interest in working with various online technology systems
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Process Improvements (Business)