To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 South Missouri Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Labor Compliance Manager
FrankCrum Corporate, Inc. • Clearwater, FL
Posted 21 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
FrankCrum - A family of employer solutions
FrankCrum contributes to a company’s success by minimizing the amount of time and money needed to manage services related to employees. Our personal touch has been one of the hallmarks of FrankCrum during more than 30 years of serving employers across the nation. That unmatched experience enables us to help companies guard against risk and attract and maintain an effective workforce with quality benefits and expert payroll services. Deep experience and broad company resources aren’t the only reasons you can trust FrankCrum. Clients have stayed with us for decades because they can tell we’re driven by the Golden Rule and that approach makes good business sense for everyone. We value relationships, keep promises and make integrity a priority in everything we do. In addition to our dedication to our clients, FrankCrum is committed to our neighbors. The company is deeply involved in helping the less fortunate in our communities.
Whether a company needs employer services for a staff of two or a thousand, the only name they need to know is FrankCrum. Our highly trained and experienced team can process their payroll accurately and on time, lower a company’s HR expenses, provide great rates on workers’ compensation insurance, plus a whole lot more. Ours is a family-oriented business and having our name on the door influences how we do business. We believe in taking the time to understand a company’s needs and provide employer services with a personal touch. You’ll find that FrankCrum is guided by a commitment to integrity in everything we do.
The position we are seeking will manage the delivery and content of best practice information through the FrankAdvice service to client owners and managers regarding all types of employment related topics. Are you ready to be engaged in something big? Continue reading to learn more about the job, our excellent benefits package, and how to apply!
- Prospects, obtains, and develops leads and updates CRM database daily.
- Manages the daily operations of the FrankAdvice HR consulting service.
- Disburses client assignment to Human Resource Consultants as new clients activate each week.
- Coordinates the EPLI program to prevent claims and reduce risk by interacting with clients, Business Consultants, Broker Managers, and Brokers. Coordinates with clients, agencies, and outside counsel to minimize exposure from claims made and provides periodic summaries about claims status.
- Monitors, performs research, and maintains expert level knowledge of Federal, state, and local employment laws to effectively supervise the HR Consultant position and provide best practice guidance to clients on a daily basis through email and phone contact.
- Tracks activities and statistics using spreadsheet and/or CRM database.
- Processes EEOC and wage claims including gathering and analyzing related documentation, and composing a response.
- Assists the Payroll Operations Department regarding wage and hour topic review and calculation.
- Participates in the PEO sales process by meeting with prospective clients to demonstrate the company’s human resource expertise.
- Assists in the preparation of the FrankAdvice newsletter each month to provide content, editing, and final review.
- Manages the preparation and filing of the EEO-1 report.
- Reviews and edits human resources policies, forms, templates, and employee handbooks on a daily basis.
- Takes calls from clients and worksite employees to research issues, respond with best practice information, and handle complaints.
- Prepares and presents monthly webinars on human resources related topics.
- Provides oversite for the background check service to clients.
- Develops human resources related content for blogs, alerts, white papers, and website resources.
- Conducts webinar and on-site training with clients occasionally.
- Prepares “code” worksheets for mandatory sick leave regulations when they arise or upon client request.
- Develops and revises PTO policies and assists with PTO worksheet for client tracking.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or a related field or equivalent years of experience.
- Four (4) years of advanced human resources experience including wage and hour.
- Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification.
- Three (3) years of supervisory experience.
- Professional Employer Organization (PEO) experience, highly preferred
- Knowledge of Federal, state, and local laws regarding human resources including but not limited to: FLSA, ADAAA, FMLA, Title VII, NLRA, etc.
FrankCrum provides an excellent and comprehensive selection of benefits including:
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - employer matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Health Insurance - free for the employee-only level
- Life insurance - paid by FrankCrum
- PTO Cash Out – up to 40 hours annually
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Family Legal Protection Plan
- Supplemental insurance plans (accident, etc.)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible spending accounts
- Educational reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Supplemental life insurance
- Corporate America Family Credit Union