Regional Sales Director - South Central (RD)
This is a Orthopedics/Spine client based in the Mid-Atlantic region. They are searching for a Regional Sales Director in the South Central region TX, OK, LA, AR. YOU MUST LIVE WITHIN THE REGION TO BE CONSIDERED.
This person would be responsible for driving sales, profit margins and strategy by partnering with and influencing field sales management and sales representatives in an assigned region. This includes developing and executing on corporate goals, strategy and marketing plans in support of the product portfolio. The critical objective of this position is to develop, implement and track quarterly results through effective business plans, strategies and district and sales agency performance. This position is responsible for the contract management of our independent manufacturer's representative agreements and will interact with and support the Healthcare Solutions team to help develop, communicate and implement Integrated Health Network (IDN), Regional and GPO contracts.
Duties And Responsibilities
• Responsible for the successful performance of the sales organization in a specified region in order to meet the objectives of the company's over all business plans and strategies.
• Must remain knowledgeable of market and industry trends, competitors, KOL and leading customer strategies.
• Manage regional sales team in order to define strategic account plans and focus on the development of strong collaborative working relationships.
• Manage and direct the region to assure sales and marketing revenue and margin goals are achieved.
• Responsible for regional expense budget.
• Develop and execute annual marketing plans with innovative and creative ideas to increase sales. Identify and understand needs of key decision makers. Deliver presentations to key stakeholders including: surgeons, hospital officers and senior staff members.
• Partner with appropriate internal teams to assist in providing direction for talent management, training and development of key resources to ensure effective allocation of corporate resources.
• Responsible for ongoing communication with regards to order, quota achievement and reporting the proposal pipeline to Senior Management.
• Performs other duties and special projects as required.
BS degree with at least 5-7 years of proven management skills relevant experience in selling spine implants or deformity spine implants.
Territory - TX, OK, AR and LA
Travel: ABOUT 40%
• Ability to understand business P&L and analytics.
• Proven ability to conduct business in an ethical manner consistent with company policy and procedures.
• Strong written and oral communication skills: Outstanding public speaking and presentation skills are required.
• Excellent time management and organizations skills.
• Strong computer skills, particularly in Excel.
• Must be able to effectively work unsupervised from a professional home-based office without personal interruptions.