This position is responsible for the technical delivery of Premier Ancillary products – includes Positive Pay, Transactional and Audit logging, Collections and routing solutions to end-users in the banking financial services industry. The individual oversees all technical aspects of the product including server administrations, database administration, performs technical implementations, application installations/upgrades, application monitoring, server monitoring, the daily processing status and works directly with internal clients to provide support for the product. The position is responsible for researching/resolving critical problems to ensure high-level Client satisfaction and retention.
The individual oversees all technical aspects of the product and works directly with internal Clients to provide support and installation and technical implementations for the product. The position is responsible for server administration, database administration, researching/resolving critical problems to ensure a high-level of client satisfaction and retention.
1. Oversees all technical aspects of the data mining/data warehousing (Business Analytics) products offering including ad-hoc reports writing, server administration, database administration, internal customer support/troubleshooting, setup, installation, training, upgrades, advanced support, daily monitoring, troubleshooting, and daily processing/daily updates.
2. Tracks and monitors daily processing and troubleshoots daily processing issues to ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met. Ensures daily updates, jobs & tasks are completed in accordance with client expectations and commitments.
3. Completes department cross-training as required to ensure familiarity with the servers, databases, and applications used to deliver the product solution to end-users.
4. Answers technical questions related to the product in order to support the sales staff, Account Managers, Service Managers and Client Services staff.
5. Provides technical support to resolve client issues.
6. Assists client services team with troubleshooting report writing errors, connectivity issues, and program errors.
7. Maintains outstanding issues list ensuring outstanding issues receive regular follow up and the status is tracked and updated regularly.
8. Assists in the planning and design of products throughout all stages of the product life cycle.
9. Research new product ideas or enhancements to existing products.
10. Provide product support to internal departments and external clients upon special request.
11. Recommend new product ideas.
12. Work with other internal departments to effectively market products.
13. Simulates or recreates customer problems to resolve user operating difficulties.
14. Discusses problems or inquiries with other department personnel and offers technical assistance and insures proper handling and follow-up.
15. Assists the Client Services team with researching and investigating the technical portion of customer suggestions for enhancements and ensures proper handling and follow-up.
16. Documents problems and corrective procedures.
17. Works with development personnel to determine problem solutions.
18. Attends on-going training to achieve the level of technical skill needed to solve more complex problems.
19. Perform other duties as required.