Demolition Project Manager
Project Manager work primarily in Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia. Successful candidate should possess:
- At least 5 years of Project Management experience on commercial/industrial demolition or construction projects
- Engineering degree a must. Focus on structural engineering is a plus.
- Maintain project schedules, budgets, submittals, plans and coordination with field management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Proficient in several estimating software such as Blue Beam, HCSS, etc.
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Negative drug and alcohol test required prior to employment
- Dependable transportation is a must.
Excellent compensation and benefits package. Company offers healthcare and dental insurance, 401K Plan, vehicle allowance, fuel reimbursement and the necessary tools to perform the job.
Please submit your resume to Email blocked - click to apply.
Global Employment USA
4905 W Tilghman Street, Suite 160-170
Allentown, PA 18104
Office: 610.706.0343 EXT 107
URL blocked - click to apply
Please see job description above.
Hypercompact Stellar Systems (Astrophysics)