Have you been searching for a youthful, dynamic and fun company? Are you looking to join a company where you can develop the marketing and sales skills necessary to launch a successful career in sales? A company that places an emphasis on training and supporting young people as they start their careers? Look no further.
The Job Window’s client, an industry leading residential marketing company, is currently hiring a Field Sales Representative to be part of their outside sales team in Chula Vista. This is your chance to join what will soon be known as one of the best places to work in Chula Vista!
Our client is looking for the best talent in the industry: friendly, enthusiastic, hard-working and goal-oriented people who enjoy working independently. A great attitude is a must and some experience in outside sales or marketing is an asset.
The Field Sales Representative should:
- Be a friendly and enthusiastic person who loves interacting with customers.
- Be goal oriented and have a sales “hunter" mentality.
- Love customer service
- Be punctual and take pride in a job well done.
- Be self-motivated and competitive.
- Wake up every morning ready to execute the day’s tasks.
- Care about their clients, co-workers, and company.
- Be flexible, coachable and excited to learn.
- Be looking for a company with growth opportunities.
Our client’s purpose is to deliver easy and consistent service, fuel the entrepreneurial spirit and empower people. Core to living their purpose is developing a great marketing team that consistently generates leads and closes sales throughout Chula Vista.
Responsibilities of the Field Sales Representative:
- Travel throughout Chula Vista during our client’s residential sales campaigns to engage with prospective customers.
- Deliver sales presentations in prospects’ homes to thoroughly educate them on services offered, help them determine their service needs, and close sales.
- Complete administrative duties such as helping customers complete subscription paperwork, keeping an accurate record of subscription contracts, and assisting reporting.
As a Field Sales Representative, you will enjoy working with our client for many reasons:
- Their wages are competitive.
- Their incentive-based compensation program helps you to earn more.
- Opportunities for “flex" schedules with full-time hours.
- Ongoing coaching and training to help you develop and polish your sales and marketing skills
- Joining company that values celebrating the wins, keeping things simple, seeks and embraces solutions and cares deeply for its people
It’s not a job, it’s a career! Apply today! Reply to this ad with a copy of your resume.
Field Sales Manager, Lead Management, Customer Acquisition, Territory Management, Deal Negotiation and Closing, Business Development Manager, Business Operations, Account Management, Prospect Qualifying, Cross-Selling/Up-Selling.