DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Using Lean based methodology, plan the use of facilities, equipment, and personnel to meet current and future manufacturing requirements, including department budgets and guidelines, plant layout, improvements, and capital expenditure programs.
2. Develops and maintains an effective organization through selection, training, development, compensation, review and motivation of assigned personnel.
3. Optimizes, prepares and communicates accurate production schedule.
4. Work with technical team in the development of product specifications.
5. Develops capacity plans for facility, machine and manpower.
6. Responsible for hiring, development, and terminations for manufacturing team.
7. Reviews the manufacturing requirements, labor needs, and feasibility with Engineering.
8. Participates in on-site meetings with customers when required.
9. Play an instrumental role in the development of short and long-term goals for the organization.
10. Monitoring of industry trends, develop recommendations and review with the management staff.
11. Maintain manufacturing facility that is clean, organized and professional in appearance.
12. Develops, implements and ensures compliance for safety process and procedures.
13. Works with 3rd party OSHA consultant and HR to conduct safety training for shop associates.
14. Ensures compliance with applicable laws and regulations issued by OSHA, EPA, and other federal, state, and local regulatory agencies. Prepares and submits required documents and reports.