To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Louisville, KY 40204
- Roslyn Mohler
- Phone: 502-581-9861
- Phone:: 502-581-0587
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Talis Group • Louisville, KY
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Talis Group is a regional recruiting company assisting their client, a Louisville real estate/construction company, in hiring an ACCOUNTANT/BOOKKEEPER on a direct hire basis. This position is full time. Salary range: 37K-45K. Offer is contingent on an acceptable criminal background check. The company requires personality tests as a part of their prescreening process. GREAT opportunity with benefits await you! Apply immediately.
- Responsible for AP, A/R
- Maintain data into company software (Sage 300/Timberscan)
- Resolve any discrepancies in a professional manner
- Arrange payment of accounts.
- Prepare and send invoices and receipts to debtors.
- Carrying out bank reconciliations.
- Check figures and reporting for accuracy.
- Produce balance sheets, income statements and other financial documents.
- Position reports to the Director of Accounting and Operations
- Other duties as assigned
- 2-3 years relevant construction accounting work experience preferred
- AIA billing is an added plus
- Experience with SAGE 300 is a plus
- Knowledge of general accounting/construction procedures
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently, without immediate direction or supervision
- Capacity to organize, multitask and prioritize work load
- Ability to meet deadlines and work fast under pressure
- Sensitivity to confidential matters
- High School diploma required, Associates degree is preferred
This information is a brief job summary for recruiting purposes only and does not constitute the entire job description, duties or requirements for this position.
Talis Group is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates are considered based upon their skills, performance and potential, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.