If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast growing, family-owned dealership, Jack Daniels Motors is looking for qualified candidates for one of our busiest stores.
If you feel like you have what it takes and want to find a home then we are the place for you .
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated. We believe our employees are our greatest asset. As such, we treat all employees with respect and appreciate their contributions to the company. We believe not only in providing ongoing training, but also rewarding outstanding effort and results through bonus and commission programs. WHAT WE OFFER:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Aggressive pay plan
- Extensive training
- Employee vehicle purchase discounts
- Paid vacation
- Opportunity to define yourself and your career
- OFF Sundays
- Protects the dealership
- Sells financing, extended service contracts, and related products to clients
- Provides customers with thorough explanation of available F&I products
- Establishes and maintains good working relationships with several finance sources, including the manufacturer/captive finance company
- Conducts business in an ethical and professional manner
- Works with customer to complete all federal, state, and corporate paperwork related to vehicle transaction
- Completes paperwork necessary for vehicle sales and leases in a timely and efficient manner
- Understands and complies with federal, state, and local regulations
- Trains the sales staff regarding the benefits of financing, insurance and extended service programs
- Works with sales managers to secure a reasonable profit from every sale
- Works closely with leadership to establish sales department goals and objectives and ensures that they are achieved
- Insures maximum satisfaction with every client
We are looking for energetic, goal-oriented team players who are committed and driven to succeed! You must be a people person with strong communication skills.
- Prior dealership F&I experience required (minimum 2 years)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detail oriented and excels in a fast-paced, results driven environment
- Positive attitude and outgoing demeanor
- Professional appearance and work ethic
- Live within a reasonable commuting distance of the dealership
- All potential employees must pass pre-employment testing including a background check and
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability, or veteran status.