Sales and Business Development Manager
AKORBI, headquartered in Plano, Texas is a rapidly growing trusted provider of localization, staffing, and technology solutions.
Akorbi is certified as ISO 9001:2008 for quality assurance and also certified as a woman-owned business (WBE and 8a). Akorbi operates from additional locations including Virginia, Buenos Aires, Houston, Hyderabad, and Medellin to cater to global customers. Akorbi serves a variety of Fortune 1000 companies, high profile non-profit organizations, and the public sector.
Akorbi is looking to expand its sales team so we are currently seeking a Sales and Business Development Manager local to Dallas Area. We will consider candidates in other locations nationally. Excellent opportunity to create territories nationwide in a good team environment.
The right candidate will:
- Manage entire new business development pipeline from cold call through close
- Perform inside sales activities for Staffing Solutions to achieve or exceed assigned revenue objectives.
- Place outbound calls to solicit sales, pursuing both target and cold accounts.
- Qualify prospects, developing new business opportunities, and/or increasing existing business.
- Qualify prospect regarding staffing needs, budgets, timeframes, contract hiring history, and decision-making process.
- Proven successful sales record in recruiting and staffing sales.
- Responsible for proactively developing client relationships to introduce our services within the fields of Technology, Accounting/Finance, Professional Services industries, etc.
- Develops sales contacts, researches customer needs, and develops the application of services in an effective manner
- Establishes and builds client relationships with all levels of management
- Determines market strategies and goals for each service, based on industry research and development of a pipeline of potential customers
- Creates sales and marketing proposals, negotiates contract terms with new clients
- Communicates with branch office for quality recruitment and placement to clients
- Clearly understands and utilizes sourcing techniques and tools including Monster, CareerBuilder, Ceridian, LinkedIn, college resources, as well as other applicant tracking systems and social networking sites
- Frequently attends networking events and user groups specific to industries to make contacts and drive sales efforts
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Must have a minimum of 5 years selling experience in a consultative sales environment; preferably in the staffing industry
• Ability to sell in markets and meet deadlines
• Exceptional communication, presentation, follow up, negotiation and closing skills
• Must have proven track record in meeting/exceeding sales quotas
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office products and internet
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Must have leadership and problem-solving skills
• Must be able to drive activity to produce results
• Ability to generate new clients
Education and Work Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree and 5 plus years of outside sales experience within the staffing industry
• Successful experience working with clients and/or managers of various levels
- Base salary, commission, plus benefits
- Identifying additional sales opportunities for existing clients
- Grow new business ESSENTIAL SKILLS / EXPERIENCE
- Generate new business opportunities within a territory
- Win new business and grow existing business
- Develop and close new sales leads
- Identify new and potential clients
- Prospect for new sales opportunities within targeted market sectors
- Identify new business opportunities and schedule meetings for the sales team
- Established new business revenue targets for software sales
- Identifying new sales methods and opportunities for the business
- Identifying new opportunities for both targets and existing clients
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities
- Generating and acquiring new business opportunities
- Researching potential customers to drive new business
- Identifying new prospects and new business
- Meet sales targets through pro-actives sales calls
- Attract new clients and grow business with the existing client base
- Managing existing client training needs and winning new business
- Helping clients increase sales by identifying new fleet sales opportunities from email and telephone prospecting
- Drive own success in new business development