Job Title: Business Development Manager
Pay Rate: $36-40K but will consider higher for the right person
Complete first year running $1,200 in monthly commission/ $14,400 yearly
Complete second year running $2,700 in monthly commission/ $32,400 yearly
Complete third year running $5,000 in monthly commission/ $60,000 yearly
• Medical, Dental, Vision (after 90 days) – Plan can be discussed in detail during MatrixOneSource Interview
• 401K (after one year)
• Accrue PTO, Sick days, paid holidays.
• $300 car/fuel allowance ($150 first pay period and $150 second pay period)
• $100 cell phone allowance (paid first pay period of month)
• New customer set-up fee commission (paid out the 15th of each month for any fees collected the prior month)
• Payroll commissions (uncapped & residual as long as customer is active. Paid out the 15th of each month for all payroll
service fees collected the prior month)
Detailed Job Description:
Overview of Business Development Manager Role
• The BDM position is a business-to-business, outside-sales role.
• The BDM is responsible for self-generating leads through visiting companies in industrial business parks, job sites,
supply stores and telemarketing.
• The BDM will focus on canvasing their local market and prospecting for potential customers.
• The BDM will consult with prospects, gather details about operation, submit opportunity to underwriting for evaluation, present proposals to prospects, collect and submit service agreement and employee application paperwork to begin service.
• 25-30 cold call door-pulls per day. This is essential to generate book of business.
• Research opportunities through available online resources
• Manage opportunities and follow-up with prospects in a timely manner to develop business
• Submit 1-2 qualified sales opportunities of interested prospects weekly
• Submit weekly and monthly activity reporting
• Report to Miami office for training (first week). Report to Miami office Monday morning and Friday mornings for sales meetings.
Education, Degree(s), or Certifications Required: bilingual a plus
Description of Work Environment: Office environment and outside sales environment